Thursday, December 4, 2014

You Betta Werk!

Contact me at lsuggsinteriors@gmail.com if you're interested in any of the products above but are having difficulty sourcing a retailer.

Could you get some good work done in a room like this one? Just because you have to get down to serious business doesn't mean you have to sacrifice personality and style! I think I would just wallpaper one wall in that fun dog silhouette wallpaper and paint the other three walls a nice cream shade. How fabulous is that faux crocodile desk?! I love that touch of unexpected texture while the tufted upholstered chair, scalloped chandelier and oriental style rug keep the room cozy. Of course, acrylic desktop accessories keep your eye on the prize and not on your storage...

Now let's get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!