Thursday, September 18, 2014

Furrrr Sale

 
Jack by BB Dakota Faux Fur Vest, Size XS, $45 $35

PRICES UPDATED + A NEW ITEM! See mark downs in red!

It happened last fall.
Several pieces of my clothing were just too small.
I'm so sad to admit
But these clothes still don't fit! 
 Rather than stare at them and sigh,
I thought maybe you would like to give them a try.
If you see something you like, let me know
And to your house they will go.

**********************************

That's my fancy (distracting) way of saying outloud that I'm too big for some of my favorite fall staples and it's been that way for at least a year. It's time for me to cut my losses. So if you see anything you want, please contact me or comment below. These pieces are clean and gently used. I'll ship your requested item to you for the listed price plus $10 shipping. Or if you're in the Wilmington area, I'll be happy to meet you! If you want to see more pictures or need more details, please contact me. I'll be happy to send you anything to help you make your decision.

J.Crew Grey Sequin Cardigan, Size Small, $12 $8

 J.Crew Navy Blue Velvet Blazer, Size 0, $60 $40

 
ReSound Gray and Black Tweed Bomber Jacket, Size 2, $30 $20
(Sorry for the bad shadow- that's my iPhone's shadow...not a giant discolored place on the jacket!)

Corey Lynn Calter Brown and White Top, Size M (this top runs small), $20 $12

New Item:
J.Crew Trousers, Size 2, $20

I hope my loss can be someone's closet's gain! Happy almost fall, y'all!

If you are interested in any of these pieces, please contact me by Friday, Oct. 3- lsuggs@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!