Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Tibi's Summer Sale!

If you've stalled on buying your spring/summer favorites from retailers online, then now is the time for you to reap your rewards! Check out Tibi's summer sale going on now with great pieces discounted up to 60% off! There are some really good pieces available still. Many of these pieces are actually seasonless. You can wear a leather skirt now with a tank and strappy sandals and then layer a pair of tights underneath and a sweater over top come winter. And speaking of sweaters, the stylized armadillo pullover is calling my name! With the AC blasting in my office 12 hours a day, buying a sweater in the middle of the summer actually sounds practical. Check out more of my favorites below and let me know which ones you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!