Wednesday, April 2, 2014

The Shoes You Didn't Know You Needed

First, fashion-forward boutique Vermillion posted this photo on Instagram six weeks ago.
http://www.vermillionstyle.com/
  
Then came their pics from the Vermillion Spring Fashion Show on Facebook. (Again, the shoes!)
 
Yesterday, Who What Wear posted Peace Love Shea blogger Shea Marie wearing them.
 
http://www.whowhatwear.com/peace-love-shea-spring-looks-2014/slide1

What is with the torture!! Now I have to have these shoes. 


I started doing my research and found out these summertime beauties are from Chloe. I spoke to the ladies at Vermillion and not only did these shoes sell like hot cakes but they also said that Chloe has no idea whether they will be able to restock anyone or not. Wow. I had no idea how much I needed them until now!!

Saks had them online for a hot minute but they were the black and taupe colorway. These are equally as chic if you ask me. I might like them even more since the wider band is taupe instead of white. 
  
As luck would have it, the very last pair at Saks was my size. Sooooo I ordered them. What can I say? It's all in the name of research. :) 

Similar options exist all over the place if you're in the market for a pair like these. Check them out below!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!