Thursday, January 17, 2013

Reno Woes

via Houzz

If you have a bathroom that feels like a spa sanctuary, then consider yourself LUCKY. I'm jealous. It turns out that I can only dream about one. At this very moment, two plumbers and a tile guy are pulling my bathroom apart and I'm hearing a lot of "Oh Lord" and "That's not good." Great. Pretty much everything that could go wrong has gone wrong this morning. I'll spare you the details but let's just say I'm about one more ounce of bad news away from a panic attack. If you have something bad to tell me, please tell me tomorrow.

Feel free to send good vibes my way this morning...or Xanax. Either one works.

And I won't even get into the what the car dealership told me this morning...

Bring on Friday!

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!