Monday, September 26, 2011

Vermillion's Fall Fashion Preview

Celine sunnies at Vermillion's Fall Fashion Show.

By now you've seen plenty of coverage of New York Fashion Week. But my guess is that you have yet to see one of the best fashion shows I've ever been to. (Okay, maybe I don't get to THAT many fashion shows but who's really counting??)

On September 15, Vermillion held its annual Fall Fashion Preview at the posh Raleigh store. Style seekers and fashion fanatics alike were introduced to Rachel Zoe's new line and the Parisienne chic Celine while re-familiarizing themselves with some old faithfuls- Lela Rose, Derek Lam, Balenciaga and Tory Burch, just to name a few.

Below are a few snapshots from the RUNWAY. Consider this sneak peek your inside track to the best fashion options in town!

Gorgeous Matthew Williamson peacock scarf, Balenciaga bag and Loeffler Randall booties

Diana Broussard necklace, T by Alexander Wang sweater and silk trousers

Side note: This sweater came home with me...that necklace needs to be next.

Lela Rose silk tie-neck blouse and 3.1 Phillip Lim cuffed trousers

Matthew Williamson dress, Balenciaga collar and Loeffler Randall pumps

3.1 Phillip Lim dress, Balenciaga booties

Yigal Azrouel sweater dress

Second side note: I think I'm obsessed with this dress.

Loeffler Randall wedges

Lela Rose dress

Rachel Zoe top and tuxedo

There's a lot more where these came from, ladies...and gents. I can't help but mention that I also came away with an oxblood A.L.C. tee. It's "oxblood," people. Not burgundy.

Check our Vermillion on Facebook for more looks from the fashion show plus updates on new items in store.

In the meantime, I'll be working on my wish list...Isn't Christmas coming up soon or something??

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recap! Very grateful for your commentary since I couldn't see it all myself. Love the 3.1 Philip Lim cuffed trousers w/ that Lela top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linds, when I can fit into normal clothes, we need to have a date to Raleigh. I'm obsessed with these clothes! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes!! We'll wait for that post-baby bod and hit the town...saving up until then!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I still try some of these styles w/ a bump? Will you help!? Love!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!